From: "Richard Everett" <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IPk] RE: eyes

Thanks for the good explanation about the effects of initial treatment on
eyesight. As far as I remember, the hospital doctors did describe the first
two parts of your explanation, but failed to identify the last part where
the lens then returns to its original shape, but then this was a while ago
What annoyed me at the time was that they dismissed my experience of near
perfect vision, because they thought it couldn't happen. Since then, I have
come to realise that this is a normal (or at least, one shared by me) human
condition, not limited to the medical profession. Certainly, I often don't
believe people's observations (such as my wife's descriptions of
misbehaviour of the car) without experiencing it myself. ... Re-reading this
last paragraph, perhaps its a male condition, rather than a human one?

Lastly, congratulations on your degree!

best regards,
Richard Everett
Type 1 28yrs d-tron 10 weeks