[IPk] Re: working as a doctor with a pump

Thanks everyone for the advice.
Just gettting a bit nervous about starting (6th August).
Got a good diabetes team, but they've never had a doctor on a pump before.
I think my plan is to keep on the high ish side till I work out some
sort of pattern: the shifts I work will be week by week, ie one week
nights, one week 8hour days, one week 12 hour days etc. So it should be
reasonable to have a rate for each.
Will let you know what happens.

Stress: haven't quite worked out what happens when I get stressed, I
tend to swing sugars a lot, but probably go a bit higher.

Thanks again