RE: [IPk] Time zone basals

Hi Pat

> I recall several posts on what to do with basals during a
> flight across
> time zones; I remember the collective wisdom is to set a
> basal from
> the start of the flight until getting up the morning after.
The temp
> basal is set at the lowest level of basal given during a
normal day.

You have gor me thinking now as I am due to fly to Florida in
2 weeks.  I will also be taking my two small children with me
on their first trans-atlantic trip (my first as a pumper) so
I had better re-read the post on not only coping with time
zones but also dealing with periods of stress!!

There are times when I just do not have time to be diabetic!

Beverley Smith
Principal Development Geologist
SNS Team Leader

Phone: 0118  929 2422