Re: [IPk] Time zone basals

Dear Pat,

When I flew to Texas at Christmas I took advantage of
the pump's simplicity: I just reset the clock when I
landed there! I appreciate that this may not be ideal
but in contrast with the faff involved in crossing
time zones on MDI I thought it was fantastic!
If I remember rightly it did work quite well, with bg
readings between 4 and 10 for the first couple of

BTW, my basals vary from 0.4 (around midday-ish) to
0.8 (to counter dawn phenomenon).

I will probably just use that method again on
Wednesday when I fly to Bolivia :-)

Have a good time in Denver,

Do You Yahoo!?