[IPk] Time zone basals

Dear All,

I recall several posts on what to do with basals during a flight across
time zones; I remember the collective wisdom is to set a temp basal from
the start of the flight until getting up the morning after.  The temp
basal is set at the lowest level of basal given during a normal day.

Does anyone with wildly differing basal rates find that 'lowest level of
basal' is too low to do this?  My basal rate ranges from 0.1 to 0.9 per
hour.  Other than the low dose during mid afternoon, the lowest basal is

My flight goes at 12.30, and arrives in Denver at 19.00 - probably will
get to bed around 22.00.

Any thoughts?

Best wishes to all,

(dm 30+, 508 1+, likes airline food!)