[IPk] work, irregular hours etc

Oh, I forgot to mention about working patterns
When I used to work nights for a week, initially I would need less insulin but
after 2-3 days my body would start adjusting to the shift pattern and i'd end
up having to go back to my original  basal rate . This did not happen when I
worked an on call rota with only one overnight every few days. Another thing I
found while working nights and adjusting to the pump was that extra food and
bolusing was not a good idea until I got the basals sorted out. I made a
reasonable guess at the carbs in a baguette but ended up 1.5 mmol 1 hour after
and rebounded to 15 3 hours later/ Luckily I remained vertical and we were
having a quiet phase at this time. i suppose this could simply have been due
to bolusing too much at once for a large carb load that couldn't be digested
all at once