[IPk] working with pump

Hi Diane
I'd almost finnished with hospital work when I started pumping ( I was about 2
thirds of the way through GP training). Working nights or late in the evening
always seems to require less insulin at that time even if during a quiet
shift. I just set a temporary basal of 60 to 80 percent of my usual and tested
frequently. Sudden stress situatiuons like cardiac arrest don't seem to be
linked to an obvious tendency to go hypo any more than the being at work
rather than relaxing at home situation