Re: [IPk] Minimed 505

In message <l03130306b95c1dc3c842@[]>, John Neale
<email @ redacted> writes
>>Does it have a temp basal rate?
Then the 505 can run like I ran my 508 when it started fritzing out and
loosing its memory several times a day.  Set the basal at whatever works
best for longest, and then set temp basals for the other times of the
day.  I was terrified of doing this, as I usually run at 0.7 p/h, and
the peaks and troughs when I go up or down a little are fine, but forget
to drop to 0.1 for 4 hours, and I'd be in serious trouble!

For the forgetful (or the long term), it might be best to set the basal
as whatever's the lowest needed, and set temp basals for everything

Ah, minimum basals ... that reminds me of a question I want to ask ...
I'll send a separate email.

Best wishes to all,

dm 30+, 508 1+, appears not to be diabetic in the afternoon
Pat Reynolds
   (T. Pratchett)