Re: [IPk] Re: working as a doctor with a pump

Hi Diane
That's basically what the temporary basal rate is for. You just modify your
current rate for as long as you want.
So if you think your BG is going to go through the roof - or plummet - when
you have something stressful to deal with, you just set a temporary basal
rate for however many hours you think you'll need.