From: <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Wednesday, July 17, 2002 12:10 PM
Subject: [IPk] Minimed 505

> It looks like I am about to trial a pump! After being told that it would
be some months I have just learned that I can trial one tomorrow. Hurrah! It
is a Minimed 505 which I guess means it is a rather dated model.  Is there
anyone who has had any experience of this one? Is it vastly different to the
508? I don't think it does square wave boluses but I don't think I am ready
for that just yet!

> At least I shall feel part of the gang, I keep reading all the messages
and have been longing to be a part of it all. Admittedly it often appears
like "Klingon" to me, but I am hoping it will all make sense soon.