[IPk] Minimed 505

It looks like I am about to trial a pump! After being told that it would be some months I have just learned that I can trial one tomorrow. Hurrah! It is a Minimed 505 which I guess means it is a rather dated model.  Is there anyone who has had any experience of this one? Is it vastly different to the 508? I don't think it does square wave boluses but I don't think I am ready for that just yet!

At least I shall feel part of the gang, I keep reading all the messages and have been longing to be a part of it all. Admittedly it often appears like "Klingon" to me, but I am hoping it will all make sense soon.

Dawn - exhilarated and very nervous