[IPk] Pump alarms

Thanks to you all for getting back to me on this - I am going to call
Medtronic and hopefully get them to sort out my sticky buttons (!) problem.

With regard to humidity, that is definitely a possibility.

Audrey Sheal
IDDM 21 yrs+; 508 20 months+ (had completely forgotten the whole set up
sequence so it has taken me forever to remember all the bits!)

> Seems like three or four of us had this happen over the last week.
> There's no apparent reason for the E001 alarm (or the E007, etc., which
> it seems to alternate with.  Hannah at Minimed suggested that it might
> be static.
> As Douglas Adams says in his introduction to _Digging Holes in Popular
> Culture: Archaeology and Science Fiction_, 'the answer to the rhetorical
> question "Can it be a coincidence that....?", is very often YES'.
> Best wishes to all,
> Pat
> dm 30+, 508 1+, very familiar with the setup sequence!
Scottish Enterprise Network

Headquarters Address & Contact Numbers

150 Broomielaw
5 Atlantic Quay