Re: [IPk] New "glossary" page

>I have tried to get onto the glossary page but the website is not responding.

Thanks for spotting that, Barbara.

If you remember, we received an announcement from Michael a few days ago
that there is some work going on in California where our website physically
lives. I hope that by tomorrow morning everything should be back to normal.

Thanks for your patience!

mailto:email @ redacted