Re: [IPk] RE: Unusual hypo warning symptoms

Hi Heather

> Yawning is sometimes one of my warning symptoms of hypo whether or not I
> feel tired.  Sometimes overwhelming tiredness is a symptom particularly if
> I am sitting down.  In the morning in bed if I am hypo I can't wake myself
> up ( I am so dopey) and will remain until the phone rings or someone is at
> the door. My husband is supposed to make sure I am up before he leaves
> because of this but sometimes he doesn't.  Night hypos are very much are
> very much a feature of my life.

yes, I have the same problem. If I can't get out of bed in the morning, it's
often a sign that my BG is low (for some reason I don't get the normal
warning symptoms in this case).  That's the only time that tiredness seems to
be connected with hypos for me.