Re: [IPk] soft-sense

I've been using the the Softclix that came with my Accu-Check Active meter.
it comes with a pack of 10 *really* nice lancets, it's not totally painless but
it's the cloest i've come to comfortable testing. It has 11 depth settings .
The lancets it comes with are brilliant. V sharp and v thin.

No way as bad as some of the harpoon guns i was issued with when I first
became diabetic, they could be set on "painfull and not much blood" or "REALLY &*@$*&% painful and not very much blood"