[IPk] Pump alarms

I got my first ever alarm after 20 months on my minimed 508 pump - it was an
E01 which I know means it all needs reset as settings and times are lost,
but what concerns me is why it happened.  Can I lose all my settings by
doing a bizarre sequence of button pushing?  I don't think I did that, but I
just am not sure what I did and when, or indeed if I did anything?  Anyone
else had this happen?

My pump was sent back about a year ago as the buttons were sticking
occasionally (ie when I was pressing the buttons nothing was happening) -
and that seems to be starting again.  Maybe I should call Medtronic before
it becomes an emergency.........

By the way does anyone know what happened to Pete Jennings as he does not
seem to be on the list at Medtronic?

Although I am not contributing much recently, I am definitely still here

Audrey Sheal
IDDM 21 years +, Minimed 508 20 months

Scottish Enterprise Network

Headquarters Address & Contact Numbers