Re: [IPk] Unusual hypo warning symptoms

I don't think that your hypo warning symptoms are at all unusual.

I too have similar reactions to low bgs using Humalog, feeling drowsy. I
don't think that this is specific to Humalog, though maybe others using
different insulin can confirm or dispute this. This reaction happens when I
am sitting and become low. If I am active and become low, I have other more
obvious warning signs. High bgs often cause more of a sickly or irritable
feeling with thirst, rather than a drowsy feeling as your clinician has