RE: [IPk] Unusual hypo warning symptoms

Just to let you know I have the same reaction with humalog.
I will write to you further but I am waiting for a taxi to the airport
at the moment so see all in 2weeks

Take care Angela 17  x

Has anyone out there had the same reaction to Humalog that I get - both
previously with injection and now while pumping?  Instead of getting
sleepy with a hyper I get sleepy with a hypo!  No-one in the medical
profession has ever heard of symptoms reversing with this type of
insulin, and nothing is documented.