[IPk] Unusual hypo warning symptoms

Has anyone out there had the same reaction to Humalog that I get - both previously with injection and now while pumping?  Instead of getting sleepy with a hyper I get sleepy with a hypo!  No-one in the medical profession has ever heard of symptoms reversing with this type of insulin, and nothing is documented.
Also, when I very first went on insulin 11 years ago I got perfect vision for 2 weeks, then it quickly deteriorated back to needing glasses and contact lenses.  Again, there is no documentation of this having happened before, which of course does not mean no-one else has had this happen to them.  I am also very sensitive to changes in basal rates, so could be termed 'brittle'.
I have a Medisense 508, and have had huge problems with TNT delivery - they said my house did not exist, and eventually had to subcontract out a delivery to get two parcels to me this week ( my house is 8 years old).
Anyone any comments?