Re: [IPk] Programming the Pump

Pat - MiniMed is driven primarily by the US market. We are just a spin-off.
If you understand how the legal restrictions of the US healthcare market
work, I'm sure you could earn a lot of money as a lobbyist on Capitol

But I digress.

Have you got a Comm-Station thingy? If so, you can get your computer to
talk to your pump. If you have the skills to program a spreadsheet to
produce nice curves etc, you surely have the skills to write the software
you want. It seems hard because you've not yet done it. Choose your
prgramming language, and let us know how you get on.

I've done a bit of programming in my time, and I personally think that for
various reasons it is easier to program things directly into the screen on
a pump, than to connect the pump to a computer and do everything remotely.
But that's only my opinion.

mailto:email @ redacted