Re: [IPk] Chat room

>Can anyone tell me how to get into the insulin pumpers chat room?  I entered
>it and it asked me for my name and password which I don't have yet because I
>am new.  I typed my name and my password that I wanted to use and it told me
>that I did not have access.  How do we set it up?

Your name is your email address in small letters - email @ redacted in
your case - and the password is "pumper" (without quotes). This info was in
the Welcome note we sent you on joining - but that usually gets lost fairly
quickly :-)

This name and password is the same as you would use to get into the website
to search and view the archives of this discussion group at

Hope that helps! :-)

mailto:email @ redacted