Re: [IPk] Programming the Pump

Michael,

I think you misunderstand what this programme I imagine will do: it will
only 'set the basal rates' as much as I do now.  No more, no less.  How
can that be playing doctor?  It's kind of like the difference between
having a computer automatically dial a modem and having to push the
phone keys oneself.

The 'drag the curve' feature I virtually have now, anyway: I have an
lotus.123 spreadsheet which I have my numbers in, and when I want to
change my basal rates, I change the numbers in it until I see the curve
I want, and then push the buttons to get that.

I've not seen the HOWTO simulator, but guess, as you say, that it will
be less accurate than my spreadsheet, which is tailored to my absorption
pattern.

Best wishes to all,

Pat

dm 30+, 508 1+