Re: [IPk] Disaster

I can't remember getting a letter from AMT, just one from Medtronic.

As Vic said, minimed support through AMT was great!  C'mon guys, prove

Best wishes to all,

dm 30+, 508 1+, waiting for replacement pump 26+ hours.

In message <000001c2298a$affe9d00$email @ redacted>, Andrew Dysch
<email @ redacted> writes
>Pat and all,
>The letter sent out by AMT advising of the change gave the 24 hour
>support line as 01223 577379 (i.e. unchanged).  Presumably this has been
>redirected to wherever they now take the calls as it could cause
>problems to give a new number?  Perhaps someone can confirm?

Pat Reynolds
   (T. Pratchett)