RE: [IPk] Disaster

> This seems to be a much better service than that offered by
> I'm beginng to wonder why anyone would want a minimed pump,
given the
> choice!

That's not true.  I have spoken to Medtronic twice today and
both times I got through to Customer Services straight away,
so hopefully yesterday's problems were a one off.  Medtronic
also have a 24 hr courier service.  I had my replacement pump
delivered to work within 4 hours of making the call to them.
I had a choice of home delivery in the evening or work during
the day.  Apart from the confusion over which number pumpers
should call for the 24 hr service, they have been excellent.

Beverley Smith
Principal Development Geologist
SNS Team Leader

Phone: 0118  929 2422