Re: [IPk] Disaster

This seems to be a much better service than that offered by Medtronic!

I'm beginng to wonder why anyone would want a minimed pump, given the
choice!

Best wishes,

Pat
dm 30+, 508 1+, waiting for replacement pump for 25hrs since speaking to
Medtronic! (Approx 3 hrs drive from Cambridge).

In message <email @ redacted>
, Disetronic Info <email @ redacted> writes

--
Pat Reynolds