Re: [IPk] Re: disaster

>I am worried about going for the Minimed 508 now for my daughter.  I have an
>apointment on 23rd July with the Minimed nurse about going for a trial but I
>think I will mention some of the problems that people have had and see what
>she says.  I will then be able to post an outline of what she has told me
>because I am sure she will have an answer for all your queries.

Hi Barbara -

I'm not trying to promote one pump company above another, but have you
discounted the Disetronic pumps for any particular reason? A friend of mine
recently examined a 508 and a D-TRON, and chose the D-TRON. Any decision
choosing between the two is a very personal one.

mailto:email @ redacted