Re: [IPk] night time BGs

> While I think about it, the last 2 nights I have enjoyed plenty of ice
> cream. Bog standard stuff. It does have a reputation for hitting *many*
> hours later. I wonder if that is contributing to my over night problems?

My guess is that it is.
Things like that always seem to have a much worse effect on me during the
night than during the day.
I was going to suggest that the previous night when you had a low BG and then
a very high one the next morning was due to some food being absorbed and
hitting some hours later - because I know that happens to me a lot in the
evening. I don't know why I didn't suggest it at the time!