RE: [IPk] Disaster

Well how is this for service - phone Medtronic Customer
Spoort (Hannah Dickinson) at 9:15 am and replacement pump
arrives at my work by courier just after 1 pm!  Fantastic I
now have one to use while mine is sent away for repair.  Next
time I travel I shall remember to take the relevent phone
numbers with me!

Beverley Smith
Principal Development Geologist
SNS Team Leader