Re: [IPk] night time BGs

Hi John
I'd go for the suspending diabetes option :-)
Probably the only way is to set your alarm and do the dreaded 3am tests.....
Might also be worth being very careful about what you eat in the evening
before bed.
I get much more predictable nighttime BGs by restricting my carb intake (as
much as possible) in the evening.