From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On
Behalf Of email @ redacted
Sent: 11 July 2002 10:28
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPk] Disaster

Hello Bev

I am concerned about what you said about not getting a response from Minimed
especially when my daughter's consultant has given the go-ahead on the
grounds that there is 24-hour help elsewhere.

Have you had this problem before because someone else mentioned something
similar a few weeks ago?

Barbara