Re: [IPk] Minimed 508 Resevoirs

It's also worth checking the expiry date of your reservoirs if you have
problems with them (I don't mean particularly in this case, but just in

I was away last year at a conference for a week and had constant problems
with no delivery alarms (and no insulin delivery).
I changed everything several times, but to no avail. It was very frustrating
- and embarrassing to have my pump alarm going off all the time in meetings!

When I got home, I just happened to look at the packaging of the reservoirs
and discovered that the whole box of reservoirs was 2 years after its expiry
date! The hospital had somehow managed to give me a box from the back of the
dusty cupboard I think :-)
It would never have occurred to me that that was the problem, but it's
another thing that's worth checking.