Re: [IPk] Minimed 508 Resevoirs

>I don't think the reservoir ought to rotate.  Mine doesn't seem to - the
>square plunger end is locked between the silver levers and at the narrow
>end is a silver hook thing which keeps it in place.  The door won't shut
>unless the hook's engaged.

But the hook doesn't "engage" the end of the reservoir. It just rests
against it. If I really wanted to, I could twist the sticking out end of
the reservoir on my 507. It wouldn't affect insulin delivery, but is
probably inadvisable.

Do note that - if you have small air bubbles in the system - raising or
lowering the pump in relation to the end of the tubing may cause insulin to
dribble out of the tubing as the bubble expand and contract.

Caroline - I say shout loud at MiniMed UK (01923 205167) for a replacement
508 and a new box of reservoirs. Change it all. Your problem will probably

Good luck.

mailto:email @ redacted