RE: [IPk] Disaster

Hi Pat

I have got through and they are couriering me a replacement.
Mine is not static but appears to be a keyboard malfunction
as none of the buttons work.  It just resets itself every
time one of them is even slighly touched so I cannot use the
buttons to do anything but the basal rates are still going
through fine.  I did have a problem with static when I was
still trying it with saline though.  I had lots of error
messages and had to take the batteries out and leave it for
24 hrs.  After which it worked fine.  The batteries were not
minimed batteries (probably just co-incidence) but I have
never used any other brand since.

Beverley Smith
Principal Development Geologist
SNS Team Leader