Re: [IPk] Disaster

Hi Bev,

Currently hanign on the phone, waiting to talk to customer support ...

My pump failed yesterday morning (Error 07) and then again before I could get to the phone (Error 01).  This morning it failed giving breakfast bolus (Error 01), and then again (Error 07 again ...).  They said yesterday it might be static.  Are we in the middle of a solar whatsit at the moment?  One of the early pumps failed because the wearer touched a van der graf generator, so I wonder ...

Anyway, when one has 12-step basals, and three basal patterns, this just isn't funny!

Am currently just setting the temp basal every couple of hours ....

Best wishes,

dm 30+, 508 1+, pump failure the first.