Re: [IPk] Minimed 508 Resevoirs

Hi Caroline

I have suspected that a similar sort of problem has occurred with me on
several occasions in the past 18 months with my 508. On both occasions I had
unexplained highs and had checked to see if the pump was delivering insulin,
which it wasn't. I had to prime the pump for more than 20 units before any
insulin appeared. At the time I suspected that perhaps I had knocked the
pump. I never really could work out what caused the problem.