Re: Insulin Pens and syringes WASRe: [IPk] Replacement meter

Hello Jackie

You asked if I have syringes or a pen - well I use syringes and Danielle has
a pen.  Danielle is on Mixtard 40 and as you know, it comes in pen cartridges
but I take Actrapid and Insulatard which I mix myself and therefore I can't
have a pen.  They gave me a pen earlier this year when I was pregnant because
I was having to take Actrapid at lunchtime for better control and it was
easier to carry a pre-loaded pen with me than get the syringe out and draw it