[IPk] Minimed 508 Resevoirs

I've been using a loaned Minimed 507 for the past couple of months. I picked
up a brand new (i.e mine) 508 from my clinic a couple of days ago. Following
unexplained high sugars, I noticed that the resevoir was really wobbly. I
think this was causing it to disengage slightly from the driver arms and not
deliver insulin. (I confirmed this by disconnecting and delivering a 5 unit
prime. A whole unit was delivered before any insulin appeared)

Following a number of unsucessful attempts to get "technical support" from
Minimed, I returned the 508 to my clinic. They had another brand new 508
waiting to be picked up and we tried the resevoir in that and it was exactly
the same. Consequently, I'm back to the 507 while we sort it out.

Was just wondering if anyone else had this problem. With the 507, when the
door is closed, the resevoir does not move AT ALL. yet it was rotating by
quite a long way in these 508's.

IDDM 18+ yrs, Pump 2 (ish!) months