Re: [IPk] Replacement meter

>I seem to remember last time she was pregnant your BGs did strange and
>unnatural things?

Thank you for remembering that Dr Di :-) My BGs have indeed been playing up
in the last couple of weeks. Last night was a classic: sensible meal in the
evening. In bed before midnight. Middle of night: mild hypo and headache.
BG 4.7. Couple of glucose tablets and kicked son out of my bed. A few hours
later headache even worse, and BG 4.2. Ate a little sugar and back to bed.
This morning BG 15.6. Sheesh. I guess it's a rebound. Last week I was
waking regularly in the night to go to the loo with a very high BG. I feel
I'm chasing a moving target. Where do I go from here? Do I back off for
24hrs while my body settles down again? Do I cut my overnight basal
slightly tonight, or do I just have a bowl of cereal before bed?

Or should I suspend my diabetes for a while? ;-(

mailto:email @ redacted