Re: [IPk] Replacement meter

Sorry to be slow responding... I'm having a tad of email trouble.

Yes - I live in Germany where meters (and pumps) are effectively available
free on prescription (although curiously I pay a small charge for my
insulin). I moved from Britain to Germany about 3 years ago with my work,
and so my healthcare moved to Germany as well.

My apologies for not being clear I was talking about Germany. Meters in the
UK are generally "placed" free at diabetes clinics, who then give them out
free to patients. With pumps, meters are an essential piece of equipment so
in my opinion it's necessary to have 2 meters in case of technical failure.

mailto:email @ redacted