Re: [IPk] Re: replacement meter

I had a problem with my Accu-Chek Active meter, something wore out inside which meant that when I tried to insert strips they woudn't slide in properly , in stead they bowed or kinked unless I was really careful.

I phoned the 0800 line for accu-check, told them my meter was stuffed, they said they were sending a new meter and just pop the old meter in the supplied jiffy bag and send it back when the new meter arrives ... a couple of days later a new meter arrived, that was it ....

 :) , liam