Re: [IPk] tingling hands

>Hi Angela,
>It sounds as though you maybe starting with neuropathy, which is nerve
Another possibility is that you may be getting the early signs of
'trigger finger'.  I get a very slight tingling ache which went on for a
year or so before the full 'trigger' appeared.  A series of cortisone
injections sorted one finger, two more needed surgery - and four years
on are just fine.  I've just started (I think) to get another finger
going.  Or maybe it's the vibration from my current car - a Seicento -
didn't like driving twice across Surrey on Thursday, to Whitby on
Friday, but after a few days of 'normal' driving it seems to have gone

Best wishes to all,

dm 30+, 508 1+, can't wait for her lease car to be sorted out - have
driven seven different hire cars while waiting to get the new lease car,
and feel qualified to present 'top gear'.
Pat Reynolds
   (T. Pratchett)