Insulin Pens and syringes WASRe: [IPk] Replacement meter

Hi Barbara

I am really sorry to hear about your husband friend.  Motor Neurone disease is
a terrible, devastating condition.  It is so difficult to find positive things
to say about this diagnosis
Your husband must be shocked.   His friend's family will need a lot of

Syringes and Pens:

I forgot that you had syringes.  We haven't got any syringes.  Well, only one
old one, still in a sealed pkt that we were given to give a unit of Actrapid
when the Hospital wouldn't prescribe us any but use to give a some in a glass
vial to use "if necessary".
This was two years ago.  Do you use pens for yourself and Danielle or syringes
or both??  I use the half unit pens all the time.  Often two units will be too
much but one and a half just right.  Or when I am increasing the dose I like
to increase in half units.  I makes a really big difference to Sasha.

What insulin do you take, if you dont mind me asking and if you've told me
before I am sorry.  It must be old age, and spending too much time on this

really sorry about your friend.