[IPk] Re: replacement meter

Just reading the posts on this. I didn't know that meters were available on
prescription! I obtained my last one free of charge something like 5 yrs ago
from the local pharmacist, but when it started playing up a little while back
was told to either send it off to the manufacturers and they would fix it
free of charge, or failing that, buy a new one. Trouble with sending it off
is that it would leave me without a meter, not a good idea! It seems OK now,
but I was going to biuy another to have as back up. So, are they generally
available on prescription then?
Thanks...you learn something new everyday!