Re: [IPk] Replacement meter

Hello Jackie

We use the Lifescan Pocketscan which was quite new last August when Danielle
was diagnosed.  It's good.  The sticks come in tubs of 25 and you get 2 tubs
in a box on each prescription.  That doesn't last long and I can tell you
that they cost #1.00 per strip so every week our strips cost the NHS #50.00.
I was told that this was the reason they were giving the meters away on the
ward because they would profit from the strips.  Oops.