Re: [IPk] Replacement meter

Hello Jackie

No I haven't got a 1/2 unit pen.  I didn't know they did one.  If I was going
to give 1/2 a unit, I would use a 0.3 ml syringe.

Do you know, I have been feeling sorry for myself all day today and trying to
get to grips with the school and making an appointment to see the teacher for
next year, etc etc and my husband came in from work in tears.  Our friend
(his workmate) found out he had Motor Neurone disease last night.  We can't
believe it; he is a big strong man!!!!!

We are a bit numb tonight to say the least.  I just came on here to look at
what it is exactly and thought I would look at my emails as well.  I think we
have to be thankful that we have the medication for diabetes and that there
are worse diseases out there.