Re: [IPk] Replacement meter

Hi John
I did something similar with my Esprit last year, except that I was balancing
the meter on my lap while testing in the middle of a dance class, and I
dropped the thing and broke the slidey thing.
I rang Bayer and told them my slidey thing was broken (OK, I lied and said I
just banged it a bit, rather than telling them I dropped it on a hard floor!)
and they sent me a new one the next day. I didn't expect them to but it was
worth a try! I think the slidey thing is quite easy to break (3 have broken
in about 3 years, though only one of them was my fault!), but then I've
dropped it on the floor quite a few times, so I suppose it's not too bad!

Glad you have a friendly GP at least!
And congratulations on the pregnancy (or rather, your wife's!)
I seem to remember last time she was pregnant your BGs did strange and
unnatural things?