Re: [IPk] Danielle went to a party today and it was a nightmare

Hi Barbara -

Diabetes is a bugger, and these weird super-highs can be alarming. Does it
make you long for the days before BG testing - when you lived in blissful

Don't forget that other things can cause highs: excitement, nerves etc. And
there are often plenty of those around at a good party. And there ain't
much you can do about it.

Thanks for the advice about numbers being just numbers, Jackie. I must
remember to apply that logic to my bank statement :-)

Happy days -

mailto:email @ redacted