[IPk] Doctor Jones

Hi there to you all It's me Donald once again.

I would like to ask all London Diabetics if any of you know of a Doctor
called Jones, he's at St Tomas Hospital, opposite the houses of parliament
and I believe he's in the Diabetic and Endocrine Unit.

I will have to see him soon relating to the investigation in to me and

DOSE any of you know him and if so, is he a supporter of Diabetic on insulin
pumps, I know that their is a lot of Doctor's that are not, and I am hoping
that he will be.

Hope you can help.

Regards Donald