[IPk] Re: was carbs, now Dublin

In a message dated 7/4/2002 9:45:21 AM GMT Daylight Time, email @ redacted

> BTW, if anyone is coming to Dublin and fancies meeting other IPers face to
> face, there is me and at least one other in Dublin. We could give you the
> pumpers' tour of Dublin, if I can figure out what it is!
> elizabeth

Hi all, and in particular elizabeth and Trendy Tony,

Sounds great, as do Tony's tours (which I'd seen advertised previously, but
didn't have time to try out)!  We were just passing through last month,
visiting relatives in Carrick, but I hope we'll be returning later in the
year when a stopover in Dublin might be possible.  I'd love to meet other
pumpers, particularly those on this list - my efforts to date haven't been
successful (sorry, Tony and Pat).

My pump case is "boring charcoal", well at least it matches my wardrobe...

(IDDM 30 yr+, 508 18m+, travel aficionado+++)