Re: [IPk] video from Diabetes Federation of Irland

Hello Jackie

I have sent an email to the place you said in Ireland - thanks.  I have asked
them how I get hold of a copy of the video and that I think it would be more
informative for teachers rather than trying to explain everything and some of
it not sinking in.

Thanks a lot for the information.  It's good if we can all help each other
and I know you do an awful lot of research to help others and it really is